Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: August in the garden, 1 by SW_gardener

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright SW_gardener

In reply to: August in the garden

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August in the garden
SW_gardener wrote:
Hi Echos! Nice to see you back :) Thats a nice balloon flower you have there, I used to have some of the dwarf ones. What are your favorite blooms to use for cut flowers?

Terri, I like your amaranthus! It has a similar effect to the one in my book but much less expensive as the other one has heliconias and.........I forget! hahahahaha. Please drop it off in the Cafe before you go on your holiday. And maybe while you're away you could find a new hostess as Candee gave me the go-ahead to fire Madame today. Her attitude was out of control.

Dalfrye, Your Daff looks really nice with the mist on it. My Daffs over here won't be back for a while :(

Blossom, I'm just on my way over to your Cafe. I guess it's time the Flowerpot had some competition. You can ever hire on Madame W as I just gave her the sack. Noid is just a short form for a plant with no name. It means 'no identification'. How long do you hang your blooms to dry? I'm thinking about drying some of my celosias.....this one is almost half the size of my hand!