Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Clematis: Purchases - 2009, 1 by ClematisGuru

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ClematisGuru

In reply to: Purchases - 2009

Forum: Clematis

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Purchases - 2009
ClematisGuru wrote:
ernest is an ususual color. it looks old fashioned to me. i have it planted with huldine, rouge cardinal, pink cameo and there is a small liner empress in the the mix that will take a year or so to have anything to add to the show.
ernest did bloom with huldine this year.
sharkey, everything looks good with purple, but i accidentally have it all white /pink/rouge as the above indicates and it is nice. they do not all bloom at once.

ernest does seem for me to die back after blooming and therefore gets some whacking that probably keeps my bloom cycle a little modified.

right now i have a problem, i have 000's of photos unlabeled. too complicated to explain why. until i go thru and sort and label not as easy to grab a photo, which is why i have not been posting as many pics. but this is huldine and a glimpse of ernest together this year. and right now i am on a new mac air (hubbie got the other mac air) and i seem to have to export the photo to my desktop to be able to post it, not as fast. gotta figure that out too.