Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: need help starting over to get the cottage look going again, 1 by want2bee

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright want2bee

In reply to: need help starting over to get the cottage look going again

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of need help starting over to get the cottage look going again
want2bee wrote:
I want to update everyone that has sent me seeds, plants and prayers....There were days I have to admit, that I FELT like the world was coming down on me! But it's been 1 year ago that we moved into this house, after being flooded out, and losing everything...
But, it has all worked out for us, and in a very strange way my husband and I have come to agree that it was a blessing in the end that it happened... we have worked very hard, and moved foward as fast as we could go...trying to make this our home... we signed the papers on this the last of Dec. and the remodel started the first of Feb.... and this is where we are at today....Thanks again everyone!!!

"Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

This message was edited Aug 8, 2009 11:04 PM