Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 43, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 43

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 43
ctmorris wrote:
Evening everyone. I thought that I would just drop in with another of my cup pics to have a quick cuppa before everyone goes to bed. Hope you're feeling better Chrissy. Tummy wogs aren't much fun are they? Anyway hope you're feeling better. Jean glad to here everything is growing well down there. Shelleyto4 it was great to see you pop in this morning. Yes, it certainly is weed growing time. The boys had some friends over today and I was wondering why they were so quiet. I went out to find them with a little wheelbarrow and a couple of pairs of tongs and a couple of little hoes and they were getting the stinging nettles out. That must have been my reward for taking them all for a walk and getting an paddlepop for them. They all really like the garden because I've got little tracks everywhere and plenty of places for them to play hidey. They dont worry about the cactus too much. They're as fascinated with them as I am. My son rang earlier and told me that he bought me some plants off e-bay. The reason I haven't posted anymore pics of his brom house is he's having trouble downloading his pics onto the computer. He has to get someone to have a look at it for him. Hi to Mya, Brical, Budgie, Shelley Marleneann, KK, Kat, Dalfyre, Awchid, Cody, Steve's Mum, Wayne, Leisa and Sue are away I think[lucky girls] Louise with her beautiful walk into pics. and anyone else Colleen