Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 43, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 43

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 43
77sunset wrote:
Good morning all. It is a good morning here so far. The sun is shining and the day is supposed to be mild, but we are forecast awful weather for the rest of the week. It must be winter ????? Ha ha.
Louise, look for a large influx of Tea Room people moving into your beautiful yard. Your pictures are so inviting. The lake must be a very pretty place to walk.
Hello dalfyre. how are you over there across the ditch ? Any warmer in NZ ?
Hello Colleen, I hope your boys are feeling better today. It's no fun for kids being ill. ( no fun for mums either )
Shelly, so sorry you have sadness at the moment. Keep your spirits up and know you have friends here.
Hello Chrissy. I hope you are feeling a little better . Go sit with the angels and have a chat, they will make you feel better. ( oops,sorry, that doesn't look right, does it ? I meant the earth angels not the heavenly ones )
Wayne, how lovely to see you in here. I do like that cup. There is always plenty of green tea as that is all I drink. You are most welcome and we do like to see your garden pictures too.
I like your mulch. I have wanted a mulcher for years but thery are a bit beyond me. No good bargains around here.
Brian, I don't know where the wine goes to. It seems we may have midnoight visitors . Maybe we need it by the case instead of just a few at a time.
I am going to try and get some weeding done today while it stays fine. I have some cuttings of B sanguinea that I was given, so will get them going. I have had no luck so far with any of this Brug. I have a lot of iris seedlings getting bigger. They are going to be beautiful i hope but I wont see flowers until next year. I was given the seeds so the flowers will be a surprise. My own iris are coming up well among the weeds. Lucky they are srtrong growing things and the weeds don'r bother them. I have to make a space for some of the big Angels to go in the ground next month when it warms a bit. I have a little lillipilly to put in a bonsai pot along with a seedling wisteria.
Better move from here or nothing will get done. Enjoy the weekend everyone.
Hello to all those I missed.
Try this Plum Cake.
Jean.