Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 43, 1 by DonnieBrook

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DonnieBrook

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 43

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 43
DonnieBrook wrote:
Good morning to you all! So sorry to hear that some of you are feeling so poorly! There should be a law against anyone being ill on a weekend!!

Colleen - yes, there are fish in the pond, and a white sand beach where we swim. The water is so clear (and cold) that you can see your feet quite clearly. Lovely spot, especially on a hot afternoon after working up a sweat in the garden! I hope your little boys are feeling better soon!

Shell - thank you for the kind remarks on our place. I would certainly not consider you a "pathetic sook" for loving your sweet dog so much. They are just impossible not to love, and even more impossible to replace. Molly was my garden supervisor, and as you can see in this photo, she was the bean picker as well!

Chrissy - hope you are feeling much better very soon. Sounds like a dreadful malady to me! "I am crook with a dreadful tummy wog." Yikes....that is not an expression I'm familiar with, and I'm thinking you REALLY need a good cup of tea!

Wayne - very lovely photo! This is a very welcoming place to stop by! I know you'll enjoy the fare here!

Brian - LOL! A good laugh will cure what ails anyone!

Colleen - those are very pretty china cups/saucers/plates! I also like your embroidered cloth. I have one made by my Grandmother that is very similar.