Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 43, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 43

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 43
ctmorris wrote:
Morning everyone. Jean if your new plants are Sansivieria dont water into the top of the plant. They rot. I thought that slugs had been into mine and then someone kindly said dont water into the vase of them. DG certainly has some knowledgable people popping in. I found another Mam longimamma yesterday to replace the one of mine that rotted. I will know this time not to let it get too much rain. Not that we've had much lately. Did you see Brian's Meerkat over on the C&S site? He's a little beauty and I'm sure he'll protect those succulents from those snakes. We are supposed to get 24 degrees today. The boys are going with the school to the Lake for a BBQ lunch. Garden4grace hope you pop back in with some more cacti pics. The name changes are a real pain aren't they? My brothers learnt the names in the early 70's and are having great problem with the changes especially my brother in Adelaide as he was also told the wrong names for a lot of cacti. It's a bit easier for me as I'm just learning about them and the names that I'm given are up-to-date. How long have you been collecting cacti? Louise, have you any more beautiful pics to transport me? Chrissy I dont know how that Lipstick tree will go down here. It might not like it.I might have to make a corner of my yard for tropicals and cover them with a plastic bubble. Everyone have a great day. Be back later. Colleen