Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 43, 1 by

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 43

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 43
wrote:
Beautiful morning here too even if it was a very cold start ...I can see movement in buds and twigs ...it won't be long!
My bananas have come through winter unscathed ...fantastic!
No Brumansia pods have been lost,
I can see movement in some of the beautiful cordylines from QLD (thanks ann) ...stay tuned!
I see we have some stuff in common besides our love of all things Angelic jean ...I too have to work around hubby's bits and pieces,
luckily we are on acreage ...another acre of iris coming up, I can see your smile from here.
I guess everyone is very busy right now ...isn't it wonderful.
The only thing I am not looking forward to is a possible extended dry spell and high heat ...I have forgotten what drought feels like after 2 years of rain, I hope mother nature does not decide to remind me. Meanwhile I am making the most of these beautiful dry days ...sunshine I can stand in and no mozzies!
I love looking at your seeds and cuttings ...such an exciting time ahead, half the fun is dreaming about it.
Loise your garden is not only beautiful but tidy ...lots of work, but a labour of love I am sure.
cody ...I see you are harvesting your first Brug seeds ...well done, may they turn into beautiful angels for you.
colleen what is a lipstick tree?
Ok so a big wave to everyone not here in the tea room yet ...I think you are all having too much fun outside!
Back later.
Picture is of Brugmansias * Butter Bomb*
and *Glass House Angel* (noid)
To show the different sizes ...BB is the big one.