Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 43, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 43

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 43
77sunset wrote:
Back again everyone. I have been out in the SUN. I thought b*** the dust etc inside, i am going outside. I am jumping up and down with joy. I was inspecting my plants in the fern house and found , to my surprise, a huge bud in the big noid bromeliad. It has 2 large pups and I have had it for years without a flower. I will post a photo as soon as it opens. I will also put it on the brom thread for an ID.
Louise, I think I'm going to move over to your yard. It is so pretty and much as I like our native flora. I really love the colors you get there in autumn. How lovely to have deer also .
Shelly , I like your bit of underplanting. It will look great as it all grows.
Dalfyre,I've always thought NZ should be a part of Australia as it's so close. after all we have Tasmania. You would be an Aussie and not have to worry about which sport you followed. Ha ha.
I have just planted 2 new hellebores. A double white and another black. I am doing the bee thing so hope for more seeds later in the year.
Better go and close the green house as it's coming over cloudy . Don't want the babies getting a cold.
This is my latest zygo out.
Enjoy your day. Jean.