Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 43, 1 by shelly61

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shelly61

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 43

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 43
shelly61 wrote:
Good morning all, Jean I am sorry I just have to show of, the days are still glorious between 25 and 27 and the nights are only about 16, I love this weather, it can stay like this forever lol, but unfortunately summer is just around the corner.
Colleen maybe the fence man has Kat held hostage some where, and I think she needs a big cat for the turkeys, maybe a lion or tiger lol.
Teresa very pretty flower love the colour, and your from new zealand so you are one of us and our closest neighbours lol, except when it come to the footy and cricket then you are the enemy he he he.
Louise I know how you feel I lost my Sally after 18 years (Border Collie) it just breaks your heart, but it does get better eventually with time.
great pics love the deer out yonder lol. It looks like a magical place to live.
That is the wonderful thing about the tea room, everybody is so nice, I have only been visiting for a couple of months now and everyone is already family, its a lovely place to come and visit and you get calorie free munchies and alcohol that does not put you over the limit, you can drink all you want and still drive, nice.
have a wonderful day all
have to do some work
smile and stay safe
shell

this is the latest addition to my underplanting that seems to be taking forever, I have built a garden inside my garden lol