Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 43, 1 by DonnieBrook

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DonnieBrook

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 43

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 43
DonnieBrook wrote:
G'day, Mates! (Did I say that right?? LOL) What a lovely welcome from you all!

Shelly - I forgot to tell you the best part about my garden shed, as it is so appropo to this thread. It is called "Cuppatea", because once it was ready for use, I proclaimed to my DH that it was "just my cup of tea!". Now that I've found your tea room, I know I'm a natural, being a tea drinker for sure! I love the shots of your cute Molly! We just lost our sweet little 16-year-old dog named Molly as well. How we miss her! The porch of Cuppatea is so empty without her.

chrissy - My DG name means the same thing here as down under. I'm not much of a fighter, however. It just happened that my son's dog, Donnie, was sitting in the chair with me when I joined DG, and I couldn't think of a "screen name", so I looked at Donnie and said, "OK, I'll be DonnieBrook!"

Dalfyre - Cheers to you as well! I just feel right at home already! Love that pretty hellebore you posted!

77sunset - Thanks for the invitation! Such a nice bunch of folks you are! How wonderful to have calorie-free delights here in your tea room!

ctmorris - nice welcome - thanks! Here's a shot looking up our meadow past our Barbie Pit and patio. I'll look for a couple of garden shots for you.

G'night now, all!
Louise