Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 43, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 43

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 43
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. It was a beautiful day here yesterday. Real Spring weather. I got a bit more manure spread and a few more weeds pulled out. The stinging nettles just keep growing though. At least they are easy to pull out. I have some more cactus to get planted out and more geraniums. The green loop grubs are sneaking around the angels again. Will have to check them everyday. Gee they make a mess of the leaves. Shelley love the frogs and what a beautiful little kitten. She is so pretty. I love tortoiseshells. Donniebrook, lovely to see you popping in. Love your play house. Show us some of your garden pics. Wonder where Kat is? Maybe the fenceman did lock her up with the turkeys or maybe the turkeys buried her while they were digging her garden up. The lilliums are just poking their heads through again. Hope they're as good as last year. Jean I see dust on my shelves too but it's not raining. be back later. Everyone have a great day whether you're working or playing [gardening]. Colleen