Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 43, 1 by

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 43

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 43
wrote:
Save the Port for me brian ...though I prefer the Tawny thanks (the brandy makes it medicinal in cold weather ...well that's my story and I'm sticking to it ).
Love that little frog! I love my frogs here too ...we have all different kinds (we don't have that nasty cane toad though ...yet)
like you I think mother nature is wonderful (sometimes terrible) and awesome.
Well looks like every one is sleeping in or got a fright after seeing that sister site of daves garden ...lots of missing people out there ...yooo hooo
We're in the garden!
I never could flower orchids until Awchid told me how ...here are my first mini yellows starting up ...for me it's a big deal and I am very chuffed. I have one in the nursery that has eluded all attempts to get it to bloom and it has a shoot full of unopened blooms ...it was saved from my uncles garden after he passed on, he was my favourite and adored uncle and the fact that this once shrivelled and half dead plant will bloom soon (I don't know what it is) is also a huge thrill.
Veggies well you can grow them in polystyrene boxes or pots ...but it might not appeal to you ...I love it!
jean that icebug will be lovely ...
pretty angel cody
hope the seeds do well for your marleneanne
Speaking of veggies, my chokos did not die off this winter , I am really surprised ...looks like they may give me a spring crop.I hope you all enjoy your day (Monday not withstanding) ...

This message was edited Aug 3, 2009 10:34 AM