Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 43, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 43

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 43
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. Beautiful morning. Sun is shining birds are singing and all is right with the world. Had a lovely couple of hours visiting a cactus and succulent lady yesterday. She used to judge at the Adelaide show. She's going to come and visit me and have a look at the cactus that I have. She has a Pachypodium which is about 1 metre tall. She has different plants to me so it was very interesting seeing what she had. How are you going Marleneann? Face all healed I hope. Awchid how are you over the ditch? Dalfyre not too cold for you? Jean did you see the Epi on the cactus site? It looks as though it needs a drink to me. What do you think? Chrissy the angels are putting out a beautiful show for you, hope mine do the same come spring. Shelley I agree with you about the instructions to use things. They are all double Dutch to me. I like to be shown how to do things. I have trouble if I dont do things for a while then I forget. Oh well I am a Granny. Well had better go and get the boys off to school. be back later. Colleen