Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 43, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 43

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 43
ctmorris wrote:
Morning everyone. The plants are all in the ground now so I can just sit back and wait. Beautiful pic Chrissy. I never have much luck growing them. Had a white one for a while but that sucumbed in last years heat. Will probably try again. Lovely pics of the sea eagle Shelley. We have some Whistling Kites that fly around here looking for food now that the rabbit population has diminished. We even have a couple of crows. For the amount of cats that I have I'm quite surprised with the birds in the back yard. Magpies, Murray magpies, Wattle birds, Miners, Eastern Rosellas, Willie wag tails, Doves, Topknots, Blackbirds, Starlings,silver eyes. Spoggies and the black and white butcher birds.The swallows fly around the trees morning and night getting the insects as well. Jean I have never seen a black Arum and the Zanties what are they? Will have to look that one up. Well had better go and do some work. Be back later. All have a lovely day. Colleen