Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 43, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 43

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 43
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. Grey overcast today. The flowers dont seem to mind the cold and are growing nicely. I didn't get much from that place on the weekend. I did get a beautiful little succulent called Echeveria pulvinata "Ruby Blush" Will post a pic later. I also got some more pieces of stapelia but wont know til it flowers if I already have it. They all look the same to me. The Epis are all looking great with new growth everywhere. Jean how long before I can expect flowers on those pieces that you sent me? Helen I have succeeded to keep 1 begonia that you sent me alive. I dont know whether all the pieces were parrots but if they were then I have 1 parrot that should flower soon. I have the piece of garden where the boys sandpit used to be all done now. Will take a pic when everything starts to grow and looks better. I have Nastursums, geraniums, orange pigface, canterbury bells, delphiniums, foxgloves, and a couple of little plants that I dont know. Someone also gave me a bag of ordinary violets too. I'll see if they go better out the back. Well had better go. All have a great day will be back later. Colleen