Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 43, 1 by

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 43

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 43
wrote:
Gosh sue those nasty barbs can give you blood poisoning ...I am glad it came out ok but you were very lucky it did you no real harm.
Sorry you have to work shell, but these days every job is good, I know so many even in the banks,hospitals etc who no longer have one to go to ...so count your blessings :-) even on a monday ...I am very happy your seeds are up for you, they grow roots very quickly so don't be nervous about potting them on as soon as they start to fill the little pot.Once the warm weather hits they will be like jack's beanstork!
jean my hellebores don't bloom until Sept /Oct here ...I have them in heavy shade perhaps that's why ...aren't they lovely.
I think I love the Butcher Bird call most of all ...The birds still come in to sit in the high branches here and they all nick my spanish moss for their nests ...I used to have a huge curtain of it but they have gradually ripped it to bits ...that's ok it's all up in the high branches now where they drop bits.
I like your new name cody ...love angel anythings don't you?
colleen thanks for the info on sweetleaf ...still trying to find someone that sells it anyone know a place or site?
Well better go make some lunch it's been a busy morning ...
see you later everyone ...enjoy your afternoon.