Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 43, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 43

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 43
77sunset wrote:
Hello everyone. A grey morning here. Nothing was done yesterday because of the cold wind. I am still waiting for a day without wind to spray the weeds. They will be 3' high before I can get them. From the look of things now, it will be an excellent year for capeweed. It's everywhere.
Hello Leisa, I hope my few crucifix orchids start growing so I can get some lovely flowers like yours. They are so slow here, probably too cold.
Chrissy, that Angel is so beautiful. I can't wait for summer when I hope to see some Ys and flowers on my crosses.
We are going to have some fun with them.
Colleen, how lucky you will be to see the pandas. How many cuttings did you end up bringing home ?
I didn't mention the other day, that I picked up a small piece of a pretty succulent that had fallen on the shelf in the shop.
Really... It was looking so pitiful all alone . Some of the plants there need to be cared for a bit more. They are so potbound and a few looked half dead.
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. It is quiet now but once spring arrives, there will be lots of news about our gardens.
Still haven't seen Sreve. He must be very busy. I'd like to see his progress on some of his projects.
Kat, are you still with us ? I fear the fenceman may have fenced her in with the turkeys.
Hello to everyone else. Have a great day and enjoy a nibble with Brians wine.
Chocolate Mousse Cake
Jean.