Photo by Melody

Specialty Gardening: LA CAFE DE Desperate Gardeners Releiving Stress and Bordeom!, 1 by BLOSSOMBUDDY

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: LA CAFE DE Desperate Gardeners Releiving Stress and Bordeom!

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of LA CAFE DE Desperate Gardeners Releiving Stress and Bordeom!
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
The creamy filling was better years back, then they started that crap on trans fats and now the recipe sucks in my opinion today. The chocolate too seems a bit more sugary tasting than years back. I tell ya what, there is nothing like the old recipe. Kripes sake, ruin a good cookie...sheesh! I swear there are a lot of foods that tasted better years ago and now.. ugh....I mean to, get real, if we wanted a helath food, we would eat a banana or something.. Gimme a GOOOOOD COOKIE, fresh butter, no skimping on the GOOOD stuff that made them good. May as well eat cardboard as that what some of the re-done cookies taste like. Yeck!

Well, heres some naturals fresh from the garden here...Tomato anyone? That biggest sucker was almost 2 lbs in itself! Fresh organically grown in chicken poo! No skimping on the family recipe there and vine ripe! 'cept fer the green ones, they kinda broke off when I got the reds!....Lets get some real butter and fry those greenies up!