Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #42, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM #42

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM   #42
77sunset wrote:
Good morning all. Talk about weird weather. We have fog this morning. This after days of cold and wet . I hope it clears and lets the sun in today as I would like to get a few things planted. I managed to do my potting yesterday by sitting in the doorway of the shed. Out of the wind and even got a bit of sun for 10 minutes.
Leisa, don't you love those ferns ? I have one about the size of yours. It is around 6 years old, from a little piece I got as a gift. Mine loses its fronds every year but they soon grow back. I have one with much larger 'feet' branches and larger fronds that stays evergreen all year.
I synpathise with you all doing tax stuff. Its many years since I had to do any but I used to do my first husbands as well as mine. Wasn't so complicated back then though.
Hello Gardengal. Did you have an enjoyable weekend ?
Hello Chrissy. . I hope you are getting some sunshine now. Your jungle will be going mad.
Hello Cody, have a lovely day. I do hope you are getting a bit of sunshine too.
Hello to Kat, Sue, Colleen, Brian, Shelly and Steve.
I think Steve may be still on his roof.
Brian, Shelly has been in again and she drank quite a bit of the wine. I have a feeling that Marleneann may have been with her.
I'd better put out some cake as there is nothing left in the kitchen but crumbs.
I hope you all had a great weekend.
Try this indulgence. Chocolate Layered Cake.
Jean.