Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #42, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM #42

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM   #42
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone
Well who sent the wind back ? Shelly was it you ? I could have had more sun sent down here. The day looks like getting worse . rain is forecast but not much. Yesterday was quite nice after a freezing start. By the time we arrived in Mt Gambier it had warmed a bit. We had a lovely day. I bought a few small ornaments for the fernery . I managed to find orphans at Bunnings and we had a lovely lunch..
This morning we are off again as my new mcrowave is ready to pick up. Oh joy. I can play in the kitchen again. I hated walking past the empty space on the bench. I hope this one goes better than the previous one.
Gardengal, I love fireplaces too but not all the work involved. we are past the stage of chopping large chunks of wood now Its hard to get wood here anyway and is expensive. I'll stick to the wall system we now have and my lovely Sunbeam throw.
Chrissy, I don't mind the usual wildlife but hate ferals. I will not have any more chooks because of the foxes either.
Shelly we have had the odd koala come in and stay a day or two but no platypii (platypusses ??) here. I did see a few when living at Bright as they lived in the river there.
Leisa, sounds like you had a lovely day out.. You can rant all you want in here among friends. We all have a view on things and sometimes a small scream helps you relax.
Cody, glad your gosling is still mamging. Enjoy your day.
Sue, I love your pond. I am thinking of one similar when the back altering is done. It will not have any fish, just plants.
Yours looks like it has been there for years. Very pretty.
Better go and get some photos ready. I want to show you what I bought yesterday.
Try this Fruit Loaf.
Have a great day, Jean.