Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: My Maine "Vacation", 1 by rcn48

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rcn48

In reply to: My Maine "Vacation"

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of My Maine "Vacation"
rcn48 wrote:
Finally have a chance to continue the tour!

Hart, Phoebe had an absolute ball on her vacation :) Lots of "firsts" for her on this trip - first trip to Maine and a romp in the ocean, first doggie sundae, first time meeting my son, his dogs AND my mother - who normally isn't a "dog person" but she loved Phoebe :) First time meeting turkeys - a flock of six were walking through my daughter's backyard one morning! First time on an elevator! AND, first time meeting the "cat", my daughter's cat, Belle! I love her cat but she definitely has an attitude! Not only did I have to get Matt to remove her from the stairs when she attacked me as I tried to get into my room, on one occasion when I was in the shower I heard all this commotion only to open the door and find Phoebe cowering next to the bed where Belle had chased and cornered her! You'd never suspect she's such a brat looking at this picture - relaxing after we left for a day to visit my mother :)