Photo by Melody

Voting Booth: How many hours a week do you spend in your garden during growing season?, 1 by WillowWasp

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright WillowWasp

In reply to: How many hours a week do you spend in your garden during growing season?

Forum: Voting Booth

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of How many hours a week do you spend in your garden during growing season?
WillowWasp wrote:
In summer my schedule is work, garden and sleep and catch a bite when I have a minute, that's about all there is time for. I spend as much time as I can in the garden and I love it. If I'm not planting I am harvesting I am watering or tidying up the stuff that is blooming all the time. Seems a never ending absolutely the best time that can be spent on a hobby.
But I must say the end of summer and fall are the busiest times of the year for me, right now the biggest thing is watering since we have had almost no rain in months.
I even have my 2 year old grandson helping he feeds the fish and helps me hold the waterhose, that is just priceless and I hope I am cultivating another gardener here... I thought I had a photo of him planting but I can't find it now but anyway....

The photo is one of our Garden dishes he and I planted in the spring. We also do some mud work but he can get messy, imagin that.....lol