Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Trees, Shrubs and Conifers: Help with this tree!, 1 by jep2075

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright jep2075

In reply to: Help with this tree!

Forum: Trees, Shrubs and Conifers

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Help with this tree!
jep2075 wrote:
I am absolutely amused by this thread thus far. It's unreal how much some of you know!! I'm very impressed. I did take other shots yesterday, but it was so drab and rainy that I was not sure I could get a good shot. I'll post the other 2 shots I took one here and one in the next. Hopefully this will confirm some of your thoughts. Anyhow it's my mom's tree and she has been trying to get rid of it for years. After speaking again with her today she explained it as ....well .."the period tree" lovely.... right? , I apologize but it really does have a monthly cycle where it drops the things after things. one of the things it drops are these yellow /green-ish pellets that you can literally hear from inside the house as they hit parked cars and everything on the outside patio. It also gets infested where the leaves are chewed to just about nothing... just gross. If you can agree on on the name of the tree that would be great.... even better would be a way for me to quickly kill it. It's time. I'm an avid gardner myself and would never want to kill a tree, but this one....