Photo by Melody

Accessible Gardening: Disabled Gardeners Still Laughing With Joy, 1 by BirdieBlue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BirdieBlue

In reply to: Disabled Gardeners Still Laughing With Joy

Forum: Accessible Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Disabled Gardeners  Still Laughing With Joy
BirdieBlue wrote:
oh, oh, oh.....2 Very Very good books are :Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen and The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls!! Both are very great page turners and everyone I have recommended them to has loved them also!!
i used to devour books. Especially my 2 favorite authors; Sue Grafton and Mary higgins Clark. I havn't even been able to get into their latest books though. Seems like God is really directing me to His Word. Especially when I get on the puter and my Bible study program. There I can be reading something and if a word or phrase catches my eye ot triggers one of those "Hmmm" thoughts (like over a cartoon character)...you can highlight and double click and get scripture addresses to do a chain reference study. It really can get quite exciting to become enlightend to the meaning and history behind and around what is written.~~~~~~oops, see how excited i get!...I'm stepping down from the podium now (hehe :-)) Oh my goodness!, I really have spent the night getting carried away with excitement....I see daylight creeping in between the curtains and so now I understand why Sara's crying from the brdroom. Guess I'll go join her for a nap like a good mommie should.
Hoping a blessed beautiful comfy day for all my friends here
Sheri