Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Trees, Shrubs and Conifers: Help with this tree!, 1 by jep2075

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright jep2075

Subject: Help with this tree!

Forum: Trees, Shrubs and Conifers

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Help with this tree!
jep2075 wrote:
This tree we have been trying to get rid of for a few years now.. I'm not sure what it is... but its big and tall and all it does is drop leaves, pods, and tons of other things throughout the entire summer!!! Right over or outside patio area. And since we live in MA we value our outside time very much but I'm sick of constantly having to sweep up and worry about these things dropping into food or on people. It's time it goes, if I can kill it then the town will come and take it down. Its a nightmare... I have never seen a tree like this go through so many cycles of things falling and dropping. Besides it will bring the much needed light to the patio and all the flowers growing there. I cant take it anymore, does anyone know of a surefire way for me to get rid of it... anything?
Here is a photo of the leaves... I cant remember what it is called. Thank you very much for your help!!