Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Late June Flowers-June is so florific!, 1 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: Late June Flowers-June is so florific!

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Late June Flowers-June is so florific!
HollyAnnS wrote:
LadyG, Love, love, love that tongue flower. Is it a annual, from seeds you started this year, what was the name of the seed company?
Wisdomskr, Yes, please I would love a piece of your bo peep, maybe I have something you would like in return.
Sally, I have giant Mullein growing mostly down around the compost area but I really like it. I plan to put some in my sunshine bed when I get it started. Last year I picked up some Verbascum Dark Eyes a smaller variety with a very pretty flower. It doesn't look like it made it over the winter as I haven't seen it yet.
OK guys take a look at this thing. Jack in Pulpit Arisaema Speciosum. To think I almost gave this away. I had ordered from the DG Calla Co-op and not thinking never looked at the hardiness zone. I know the callas aren't hardy but didn't really think that the Jacks wouldn't be hardy. When I got them realized that they wouldn't be hardy I thought maybe someone from zone 7 might come to the swap and want them. I potted them up and then decided that I could keep it for in the GH when that gets done. Boy am I glad I kept it.