Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Clematis: I planted this last fall, no idea what it is....., 1 by MTnic

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MTnic

Subject: I planted this last fall, no idea what it is.....

Forum: Clematis

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of I planted this last fall, no idea what it is.....
MTnic wrote:
Last fall, I planted this clem- it was labeled Dr. Ruppel and I planted one on each side of my deck- one resembles a Dr. Ruppel (although now I'm not so sure it is the correct ID either), this one clearly does not. This plant just began to bloom while my Dr. Ruppel's are nearly done. This photo is of the very first bloom- there are SO many buds I can't even believe it. I believe that the pink tone is a bit more muted than the photo depicts. This is only my second year gardening and I made a ton of mistakes last year- I was very stressed personally and became a bit gardening obsessed. My memory during that time is rather foggy and I didn't keep any records at all. So, I'm thankful to the plant ID forum for so much of their assistance. I have found though that the plant ID forum isn't necessarily clematis-saavy- hopefully this isn't the wrong forum to post for an ID. Please let me know if it is! Thanks so much!