Accessible Gardening: Compassion for gardeners in pain #5, 1 by sunnyg

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright sunnyg

In reply to: Compassion for gardeners in pain #5

Forum: Accessible Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Compassion for gardeners in pain #5
sunnyg wrote:
Sheri, I'm sure someone else will come along soon, but I lurk here on occasion. I hope I am not intruding on this thread by posting this, but am really concerned and felt the need to respond to your posts from last night. I have enjoyed our interactions over the baby hummingbirds, and am looking forward to checking out your bluebirds.

How are you doing today? It really sounds like you need immediate help...this is not something that can wait until Tuesday. Here is some info for you below:
National Suicide Hotline
1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433)
This is a combined network of the American Association of Suicidology, the National Hopeline Network, CONTACT USA, and many other organizations. Call are automatically routed to the nearest crisis center to the phone from which the call for help is placed.

http://suicidehotlines.com/

I also want to give you a big hug all the way from CA. (((Sheri))) You are doing the right thing reaching out for help, and I know you have many people on here who care about you. Hang in there...as trite as it sounds, this too shall pass. I have found that focusing on the small things that bring me joy can really help when I am having a hard time, whether it be physically or in times of great stress. Instead of looking at the big picture and wondering "why or why not," or "where do I go from here," or "how can this possibly get better," etc maybe you could try spending some more time watching your bluebirds today. I'd personally love to see some more photos of what they are up to if you'd be up to posting them, and I'm sure other people would love to see them as well.

Please check in and let everyone know how you are today, okay?