Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Pacific Northwest Gardening: Weird Weather of '09 #11...what's the Bright Thing Up There?, 1 by zhinusmom

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright zhinusmom

In reply to: Weird Weather of '09 #11...what's the Bright Thing Up There?

Forum: Pacific Northwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Weird Weather of '09 #11...what's the Bright Thing Up There?
zhinusmom wrote:
D*%#.......two medic visits yesterday and Doris is back in the hospital!!! At least her daughter was right there with her when she had the attack this time....and, thankfully, it scared the bejezzes out of her...hope it scared some sense into her!!! Maybe now she can see that this woman cannot be left alone AT ALL!!!! It isn't my family or my business, but it is so frustrating!!! It IS my mother and another dear neighbor who are suffering and are going to end up in the hospital just from worrying about their friend grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Mother in law should be out of surgery and in recovery about now.....they thought she would be in her room by around five......can't imagine Double Knee surgery.....but she really did need it!

Seventies here and getting a little high cloud cover here and there. Got some of the front entry plants repotted, a little weeding done.....hope to get back to work on the back patio this afternoon.....have to with DH to take some measurements and meet lawyers...he is doing some consulting on a bicycle accident case:(

Was hoping the mail would get here before I leave....should be receiving come cannas and some interesting unknown sedum (and Fresh homegrown Lemons) today!!!At least my postman knows they are coming and will put them in the shade by the front door for me....he is a sweetie and my dogs very most favorite human!!

Don't know its real I.D. we just call it the little yellow pond Iris, but it bloomed yesterday!!!