Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 39, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 39

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 39
77sunset wrote:
Good morning all. It's very cloudy here today and there was a shower earlier. Not too cold yet though. Maybe when the breeze comes up it will be unpleasant. My weeds are growing beautifully as I bet all yours are too. On thing about weeds, they never worry about which climate they live in.
Hello Chrissy, I love your jungly places. So much color too. I have seen those Ginkco trees, very pretty in autumn.
One of my favorite trees is the Manchurian Pear. It grows to a manageable height and is a lovely shape without any pruning. The brilliant autumn red is so pretty.
Lesley, lovely to see you in here catching up again. Hope all is well for you there. I do like Nemesia. I had a small seedling come in a few years ago in a pot plant I had bought. It has since spread all over the garden. I love it around the roses.
Dalfyre, I hope you are keeping warm there.
Hello Cody, cute little baby duck and the lovely daylilies.Enjoy your day.
Sue, I have a library book, a puzzle book and the TV guide on the table in the lounge. That's it. I drive hubby mad when I am forever tidying up things he leaves out then can't find.
I was always like that. I love things in their right place and nothing laying around. Sounds like I would have fun in some of the houses putting things away. My kids are the same as me. I never had to tell them to keep things tidy, they were born tidy. My dad, mum and nan were the same. Maybe there is a tidy gene in the family.
Leisa, I sympathise with you about the weeds. You cannot turn your back on them for a minute can you ? A good herb to plant that keeps them down a bit is oregano. It makes a pretty groundcover.
Steve, looking forward to seeing photos of your table project. I have seen those old fence palings made into lots of things. They make nice rustic picture frames too.
I don't thing I will be doing much outside today by the look of the weather. It has started raining with that damp misty rain again.
Hello to everyone I haven't mentioned, I hope your weekend was great.
I have something nice for you all to nibble on today, but only a small piece each.
Fruit and Whiskey Cake.
Jean.