Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Florida Gardening: Picture of the Day - Part 4, 1 by JaxFlaGardener

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright JaxFlaGardener

In reply to: Picture of the Day - Part 4

Forum: Florida Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Picture of the Day - Part 4
JaxFlaGardener wrote:
Well, if I saved one more person from a life of indentured servitude as a Master Gardener, I will take some comfort in that. LOL Other MGs have a much less cynical outlook than I do and you may want to scan through the posts in the DG Master Gardener's Forum http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/f/mg/all/ before you positively decide not to pursue it, or there have been some excellent DG articles about positive experiences from other Master Gardeners that might sway your opinion.

Here's one of my Brugmansia (Angel Trumpets) that I got from MistressGardener when she gave up the garden at her former home. They responded nicely to the winter protection of twinkle lights and frost cloth, so I had some 3 ft high bushes with leaves still remaining on them when the warm weather returned. I think they will be MASSIVE bushes before the end of this season (time to hit the thrift shops and yard sales for a whole lot more twinkle lights!! LOL)

Jeremy