Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 39, 1 by helens5162

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright helens5162

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 39

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 39
helens5162 wrote:
Good Afternoon Everyone,
It's freezing here, the heater has been on since lunchtime!
Pam, they are talking about putting fluoride in the water here, don't know if it will happen? The greenies are all too busy worrying about the Desal Plant that is planned to go in at Williamsons Beach. Supposedly the water will all be sent down to Melbourne?
Cody~ As I've said before, you are so lucky to have all those babies! I would get nothing done (don't anyway!LOL!!) playing with them..
Chrissy, can I be a volunteer Granny with you? I'm so clucky. Two of Sarah's friends have just had babies & I'm still waiting!!
Kat, I'm sorry you have grown up without family around. My Parents are in their 70's & I only lost the last Grandparent in 2000. Thankfully my children remember their Great Nanna.
Dalfyre, good luck with your Auction, I would be so nervous???
Marleneann, I love your plant pics. I have hardly any colour in my garden at the moment. It's a bit dull, need to get out more, but it's so cold!! I hope the rain is easing for all up North? Hi to Shelly61 & Shellyto4kids. I only have 2 at home now, but every weekend it's no surprise to have up to 6 extras between them!! I just let them go for it, at least I know where they are. Hello to Jean, Mya, Sue, LeisaD & Sammut. What have you done today?
Don't blame me, guys, I still haven't touched the wine, maybe on the weekend?
Here's a pic of me in my new Cat T-shirt~LOL!!!
Take Care all,
Helen