Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Pacific Northwest Gardening: Garden Pics: Wish You Could See What I See...... #6, 1 by Rarejem

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Rarejem

In reply to: Garden Pics: Wish You Could See What I See...... #6

Forum: Pacific Northwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Garden Pics: Wish You Could See What I See...... #6
Rarejem wrote:
Kathy, Love the honeysuckle! I have a few in my world, but they don't bloom so fantastically either. I think you are right with the shade thing. They are still a treat in the greenery aren't they?

Redchic, That blue poppy is something else! Well worth all of the picture taking just to sit there and admire it that long! Love the end result too. I really like the colors in the iris too. With the lighting, the pictures make it look almost unreal. Very nice!

Irwells, Your poppy is spectacular too! I had a big pink one like that last year (no idea where it came from, but you bet I collected seeds!) and just loved it. The form is wonderful!

I guess I did take one other picture this last weekend and forgot to share...this is my very most favorite noid tree peony. Pic wasn't the best, and I had my paw in it to show the size, but in reality it is just stunning. We took another pic with mom's camera, so will see if that one is any better and share it later.