Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Northeast Gardening: Garden Photos of '09.... #17, 1 by nutsfordaylily

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright nutsfordaylily

In reply to: Garden Photos of '09.... #17

Forum: Northeast Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Garden Photos of '09.... #17
nutsfordaylily wrote:
Thanks all on the compliments on the pictures I took at Tower Hill.

Celeste, your tulip pics and others are very pretty. I have a Darwin Hybrid tulip that comes back reliably for me every year, and every year I just love it.

Sherrie and Willie, you two take the cake! So many seedlings! I thought I had a lot with my winter sown ones. You guys have me beat by a long shot!!!!! Willie, you're right, what were you thinking?!!!! LOL!!!! Have fun planting, both of you!!!!

Victor and Bill, great pics. You 2 have a lot going on.

Candyce, I like the way you did your pics with the labels. Do you think I have time for that? I wish! I'll bet you're happy to have stuff blooming after all this time. Our winters here are already too long here, I don't know if I would want anything as long as yours. I certainly don't envy my sister in Alaska. Too short a growing season there. The ice is just now breaking up, and her yard is finally clear of snow.

Great pics, Allison! Cute hummer, and I love all your heucheras. That first NOID one looks like Miracle to me. Oh, and the yellow primrose is a beauty! That chartreuse heucherella is great. Boy, those bleeding hearts do get big, don't they?!

Karen