Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 37, 1 by weed_woman

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 37

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 37
weed_woman wrote:
Hi all, Hi Cody, lovely roses! Chrissy, that frangi is gorgeous too.
Jean, how did you go on your last shopping trip? Any bargains? Thanks for the yummies. i hope you are keeping warm. Yes, I am working on the brom gardens, mostly just tidying up the existing ones. My enthusiam has waned a little from creating the new garden, which is good, because I was going at it like a bull at a gate. Now I'm going to plan it properly, and it will take a couple of years to get the canopy established anyway. i have some sun hardy broms that can live there in the meantime. I hung my pots of Epi's up in the brom garden too, they look great. I also put the Zygo's up there as they seem to like it also. My shade house is slowly being whittled down, and now there are mostly plants waiting for positions in the garden.
Brian, I like your idea of copying fenceman. I'm afraid i would have had a hissy fit by now. i am not very tolerant of stupid people, just ask my neighbours. he he. I'm all for live and let live, but when someone encroaches on your personal space, they're over the line, and in Kats case, literally! I mowed a neighbours driveway grass for 6 years, and he repaid me by throwing an armload of branches over the fence onto my recently finished garden bed, so the branches flew over the fence into the driveway and the driveway grass has never been mowed by me again! It might seem picky, but where would it have ended if i had done nothing? Its a running joke in the neighbourhood now, and people ask me if I need some branches for anything! cheeky bugga's!
Merlins on, gotto go check it out.