Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 37, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 37

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 37
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. A bit hard to see this morning, as we have fog. It will be another lovely autumn day so I will be poking around outside, looking for things to do. I would rather be out in the garden even in the cold than just sitting around inside. I may plant one or two little things that are sitting around in pots. . I have a large hebe that needs trimming too. Chrissy, glad you are almost normal again. It's no fun having painful bits.
My Glasshouse Angel is opening flowers still and the Suavolens is covered in flowers. Frosty Pink is stating to open too. The Iochromas are almost as big as some of the Angels now. We have had frost down in the town and out in the paddocks next to uo us but so far the cold has not worried them. .
Hello Marleneann, how are you going there ? Are you into the winter 'cold' yet ? Ha ha.
Kat, a good idea from Dalfyre. A large dog would do wonders for your feathered garden 'helpers'. Perhaps your girls could move inside with you. . A bit hard to move all the plants in though. You may have to build a very high stone wall and be a secluded community of one house. . That would fix fenceman too.
Hello Sue. Are you getting your brom kingdom done ? You must show us pictures as you go. My broms seem to be doing well in the cold so far. One has started putting out a new pup.
Dalfyre, your dogs look very cheeky there. I think they would really enjoy Kat's turkeys as playmates.
Hello to Lesley, our two Shellys, Helen( my parrots are doing well ) ,Mya, Steve, Brian and anyone else peeping in.
Hello Cody, have a lovely day.
I have something nice for you all to nibble and am going back to the lounge to warm my fingers.
Have a lovely day all and enjoy your gardening.
Chocolate Banana Cake
Jean.