Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Tell me your favourite safe websites ., 1 by Awchid

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Awchid

Subject: Tell me your favourite safe websites .

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Tell me your favourite safe websites .
Awchid wrote:
When not on D.G. what site is the next one you check out before moving on.. My favourite is an African game park webcam. I have been watching it now for 2years and have some beautiful photos and have got to know several of the animals very well just from seeing them frequently. The site just sits at the bottom of the screen and I check it out for as long as my putor is turned on.. For some time I have thought how nice it would be to share it with you all as it is all real time with 25sec up dates.. I have only ever seen 1 lion and 2 rhino's but am always hoping. The elephants are great and this year there were several very young ones also with with the zebras and other herd animals .. Hope you get as much out of this site as I have..Over the last hour there has been an ever changing variety of wildlife..
http;//gardenia.sansparks.org/webcams/orpen.jpg