Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 37, 1 by

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 37

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 37
wrote:
Creak creak ...hi here I am, and the last few days I have felt over 100 ...we take our health for granted don't we?
speaking of health sammut? (elaine ?) I hope it isn't your health that has changed your life path at the moment ...whatever it is, may it be wonderful ...we would sure miss your great humour and creative spirit if you are missing for too long.Hurry back.
lesley ...you have been having a rough time time ...I hope everything is on the up for you, I am sure the garden is a great comfort to you ...the day I cannot get out amongst the plants that I love, you may as well send me off to the compost factory. So to any of you suffering or feeling the dreaded aches and pains,flu, colds and icky stuff that winter enhances ...a big warm cyber hug.
So much has happened since I have been gone, there is no way I can say all that I would like to ...just that it is wonderful to see all the chat ,pictures etc ...keep it up!
Jean did you say you may have a pod? ...if it has set it will grow pretty quickly, if not it will drop off in a few days.Good luck! :-) I remember the joy I felt at the sight of my first seed pod ...you know they come in all shapes and sizes depending on what angels are involved. your glasshouse angel has round pods. The Old Sydney Apricot has long ones that look like furry cucumbers. The versicolor look like a long skinny bean.
Speaking of beans ...someone mentioned broad beans ...did you know some people of Italian roots have an allergic reaction them ...it is in their genes. They are big meaty beans and lend themselves to a great number of delicious dishes.
The long weekend in QLD is for????
Gosh I don't know about all of you but it is very cold here ...we get the wind off the Blue Mountains,so it always has an icy wind chill cold. Brrrrrr, has anyone stayed at the Hydro Magestic up there? I have many years ago ...I was watching "The Shining" the other night and it sort of reminded me of that place, (I loved eating dinner by the open fire there) however even though I loved it, I could not wait to leave because it felt kind of "spooky" ...watching that movie really gave me goosebumps, don't worry since the update up there ...I think it is very different now ...but I don't love it any more, completely changed ...modernized =(
Well what are you all up too this weekend? ...I have to go slow ...sooooooo frustrating, but it is getting better.
hi to all of you everywhere ...so cold in some parts of brisbane already? that does not bode well does it. Guess you had better stock up on cocoa jean ...get out the extra doonas everyone.
helen look at my dear little parrot blooms ...so pretty in the morning sunshine ...the bigger plants don't have blooms but have grown quite big. Beautiful happy little thing.
chrissy