Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Beginner Gardening: What's growing on my Night Blooming Jasmine?, 1 by MacFL

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MacFL

In reply to: What's growing on my Night Blooming Jasmine?

Forum: Beginner Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's growing on my Night Blooming Jasmine?
MacFL wrote:
I know.... this makes ZERO sence whatsoever. Here is a follow up photo taken just 4 hours back indoors under the Ecobulb. You can see where the whole plant is more erect, (except for the one huge leaf on the left. It has a slight break in it from it's weight - this occurred after the second day of owning it). Overall, it's more springy and full of life.

It's completely crazy, I know... why this thing is so temperamental to the slightest elevation in temp, or change in humidity (whichever is the culprit). It had no sun today because it's been overcast today, so it's not the direct sun.

Thanks for the recommendation for Miracle Grow potting soil. Does it have Vermiculite or Perlite in it? What purpose do they serve?

Thanks ECrane3! You're very kind and very knowledgeable. (I have read many of your posts and comments on DG).

I appreciate the time spent helping this rookie along. Maybe there's another, less fragile plant that smells like NBJ does that you can recommend?