Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Seeds, Plugs and Winter Sowing, 1 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: Seeds, Plugs and Winter Sowing

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Seeds, Plugs and Winter Sowing
HollyAnnS wrote:
My yellow Dats pretty much all germinated at the same time but only a few of my double purple have come up wonder if more will later? My Coleus sure look good and LadyG was right there are a lot of different types in there. Some are pretty interesting looking. I still haven't started any of my MG seeds and now my Co-op plants are coming I just don't know where I will put them all. I have quite a few out in the garage and they seem to be doing pretty good but I don't have much in the way of space under the lights any more. Hopefully next year I can get another set of shelves and lights set up. The Alyssum, Coleus, Helichrysum, Impatiens, Lobelia, Marigolds, Mexican Heather and Verbena plugs have all done well. I lost almost all of the Bacopa and Petunias. The Pansies were so large that I planted them out in the yard almost immediately and they are looking great. All in all I was very pleased with my plugs and will have some to share at the swap. It's about time for me to put up a swap list.
You can see some of my OSP roots in the pic, too. I haven't done very well this year with them but should have a few extra to share at the swap as well.