Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED - pART 2, 1 by BLOSSOMBUDDY

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED - pART 2

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED - pART 2
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
Yes, mate terri, we got snow!! UGH!, but horray, it is not lasting. So Hap, if you got freezy stuff, there is hope for my blooms yet!

Something I might suggest on that greenhouse thing Hap is contact the manufacturer. You might get a deal if you inquire to be a sales rep. telling them if you buy, the newbie will be a display model. And infact, perhaps they may even have a display model you might purchase for less. I dont know so much if it might help to tell the manufacturer that your sales guy at the garden show was a jerk, but you could simply tell them you saw one at a local garden show and are inquiring. As for you being a rep, it does not take any sales, just show off the model, pass a few brochures and well, if ya get a sales, whoo-ra!

We were a sales rep when we got ours waaaay back in time there and well, it was no big deal. Was rather fun actually. I beleive now the manufacturer of our model is no longer operating.. he was a small guy, more than likely retired so our breed is not available anymore, but heck, the one you are looking at, its worth a try, who knows how much you could save.. I think we saved like half. But jeez louize! Its still a money maker for us in the plants we have raised.

Well, yesterday I got plants in from DIRTYGIRL71 and they were glorious! Here is her wonderful packing! She even sent pots!!