Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Indoor Gardening and Houseplants: Growing passion flowers indoors, 1 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: Growing passion flowers indoors

Forum: Indoor Gardening and Houseplants

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Growing passion flowers indoors
HollyAnnS wrote:
Mine will be two years old this summer. I grew it from a seed that I got thru a DG Swap. It has made it thru 2 winters now. Right now I wouldn't say it is exactly thriving but it's still alive and showing signs of new growth. Would probably be much healthier if not for the spider mites and other hardships I put it through. I needed to move it out of the living area around the holidays and stored it in an upstairs room with quite a few other plants. It was crowded and not well cared for over a period of several months but it is still hanging in there and I expect it will be just fine. I was talking to another DG Member that has one permanently growing in a sun room. Up over the windows and around the room I believe. I just recently got another seed from a DG seed swap so hopefully I will have good luck with this seed, too. Good luck with your plant and you may find that one Passi isn't enough. LOL

Last summer I took it outside and grew it in my gazebo this pic was taken then.