Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #32, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM #32

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #32
77sunset wrote:
Good morning all. It is fine misty rain her . More like a wet fog really.
Yesterday was fine and I managed to get down and finally clear a path of plants which I had left to do their own thing since Spring. There was a lovely black garden spider living there with his web across the path so I left him there. now he has gone I cleaned up. I am gradually going around trimming and looking for spaces that will need filling. Believe it or not, there are some Ranunculi popping up.
Chrissy, waving like mad, I have a large furry bud on one of my Glasshouse Angels. The Suavolens that flowered before is covered in buds . Also I have a large Angel cutting grown to around 1 metre and I'm not sure where I got it . I may have bought it in a mad moment on eBay. It has apricot on the label. There are a lot of buds on it and they are all sticking up through the leaves . I must take a photo to show you. Congrats on the double Angel beauty.
Hello Dalfyre. Fancy going to a plant show without bringing half of it home. I would have been getting on that bus with so many plants.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Look forward to seeing more photos of what took your fancy.
Hello Cody, you put up such lovely photos. Enjoy your day.
Steve, hubby loves hardware shops too, it must be a man thing.
Brian, thank you for the wine. Steve and the ladies will make short work of it. Sorry, but you won't ever find one I like.
Colleen, I love zinnias too. I used to grow them years ago. I have planted some here but they never came up.
They do make such a bright show. I have some of the Iceberg roses. The white does well as a climber and the burgundy never stops flowering . It is one of my survivors
Hello Gardengal, Shellys ( Melb & Qld ).Helen , how are things down there ?
Sammut, you will need a double decker garden soon with all your lovely plants. Aren't those Pitcher plants cute. ?
Kat, Have a great time next week . Watch out for turkeys hitching a ride.
Hello Leisa and anyone I have missed. I will leave you all something yummy. Bee Sting Cake
Have a great day. Jean.