Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #32, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM #32

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #32
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. Dalfyre I'm looking forward to your pics from the flower show. I'm going to a fund raiser one next weekend. It's put on by the gardening club to raise money for the flying doctor. Anyone can enter, so I'm taking the boys with an entry each. It'll give me a chance to catch up with some gardening people and have a bit of a natter. I bought myself a Crab apple tree yesterday. One of my neighbours has one and they have such pretty flowers and the little apples are pretty as well. My Zinnias are up to about 3" now so will have to plant them out. I planted some snow peas yesterday. The boys wont eat cooked ones but they love them straight out of the garden. Hope the chooks dont get them this time.Starting to get quite nippy in the mornings now. Still no rain. Chrissy you should have told that downpour to get down sth west. Hope it hasn't damaged those beautiful angels. Mine are still growing. Fingers crossed for me. Alister's angels are wonderful aren't they? It's a bit sad about Lee. I hope he's alright. Well had better go and get breckie for my boys. Talk later. Colleen.

This message was edited Mar 15, 2009 3:54 PM