Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #32, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM #32

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #32
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. Rather cool here today. Still no rain. Hello Cody, is that a Calla lily that you posted. Beautiful. I see that you're going to have some angels as well. Mine are slowly growing. Shelly you certainly got a lot of plants for your money. Sammut had fun too and those pots are a real bargain. Sammut the little no-name flower in the front-centre of your pic is a Vinca I think. My pic today is the burgundy Iceberg. It is a prolific flowerer just like the white. I must get the pink one too, but I dont know whether they are as hardy and probably will have to ask for it. I got given a lot of bougie cuttings the other day. I hope that some of them take. There is an orange one there that is really beautiful and a pinky-red. Will let you know if I get any to take. I love the thread for the Cannas. I have some flowering now but they're not a patch on those. Still a bit more colour for the garden. My poor cherry tree is all mixed up, it's flowering. That's the sort of weather we're having here at the moment, it thinks it's Spring. I wonder what sort of weather we'll have when Spring does come, maybe Autumn. Well everyone have a lovely day. catch you later. Colleen