Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #32, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM #32

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #32
77sunset wrote:
Hello everyone. Steve , what can one say ? I think your better more sensible half said it. Have you ever thought why the tools attack ? They like to be handled gently and used within their limits, which is why we ladies when tackling a job , usually emerge unscathed.
I won't tell you the story of a friend of ours who bought a very large , motor driven wood splitter. I will just say, his hand is still attached to his body, luckily.
Hello Sammut, you certainly are having fun with your plants. you will need to leave a path so you can get around them all as they grow. Love the Hoya too.
Steve , the Dietes was the usual white with the purple and yellow bits on the flowers. yes they do look lovely and make a good fill in. I'm with the budgies about cats. Funny thing, I love cats but only somewhere else.
Hello Cody, glad your rain has stopped so you can get down in the dirt.
Dalfyre, how nice for you to get that ticket to the Garden show. Have a great time .
Hello Leisa and Mya.
Chrissy, I am keeping a close eye on Alphonse.
Hello to Helen and the Shellys. Also Kat , I know you are lurking around waiting for breakfast.
Sue , how is the Brom palace going ? By now you will be needing a new and larger version as they grow.
a bit like my epi house. More rooms there than in my house.
We had a very cold afternoon and evening yesterday and it is still very chilly. A bit more rain and some very windy squalls during yesterday afternoon.
I will get out and about when the sun comes up properly later.
Hello to all I may have missed. There is food in the kitchen and you can sit out and enjoy your cuppa. One thing about the Tea Room is the weather is always what you want.
Lemon Cakes, always a favorite.
Happy gardening
Jean.