Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropical Zone Gardening: OK OK...I went berserk at the BIAN Sale, 1 by plantladylin

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright plantladylin

In reply to: OK OK...I went berserk at the BIAN Sale

Forum: Tropical Zone Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of OK OK...I went berserk at the BIAN Sale
plantladylin wrote:
Oh my goodness Carol, what beauties you piled under the tables! They are all gorgeous but a few are really outstanding! Oh how I'd love to volunteer at a sale like that - I'd be there two hours early cause it would probably take that much time for me to do my shopping! :-)

There's a Bromeliad Society here in town that I've thought about attending one of the meetings. Haven't done it yet ... kinda afraid of getting hooked on another plant, it's so easy to get carried away! I have three small Brom's that I've had for a few years. Last month when I was visiting my sister & brother in law in South Florida they told me they are going to be changing out some beds in their front yard and digging out these big guys ... I told them I want to adopt them so I hope they don't throw them in the trash like they have a tendency to do with some great plants! There was a really huge Fiddle Leaf Ficus in the backyard that they cut down and threw out ... grrrr, I would have loved a cutting of that monster!