Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropical Zone Gardening: First of March, first day of spring... what did you do?, 1 by goofybulb

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright goofybulb

In reply to: First of March, first day of spring... what did you do?

Forum: Tropical Zone Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of First of March, first day of spring... what did you do?
goofybulb wrote:
... About school and stuff: I presented my thesis, and now I'm (still) making corrections for the written thesis, and my mentor wants to submit the paper with my data, so he keeps interrupting me on my work to the thesis. But I think I'm really close to getting it done and over with. I didn't think it will take me that long... it's already a month since I started fulfilling the suggestions and requests. Again, my first priority is not his (he only cares about the paper, not my written thesis that has a deadline). I (have to) care about both...

Jeanne, I'll be waiting for new pics on your dollhouse thread, I have it watched! I say it again, your granddaughters are so lucky to have you, and building and decorating the dollhouse is such a sweet family activity in your house! I just love it!

I wanted to show you something else that happened here for spring celebrations: my first iris in this home!

Hugs,
Alexandra