Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #32, 1 by shelly61

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shelly61

In reply to: TEA ROOM #32

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #32
shelly61 wrote:
Good morning everyone, its friday YIPPEE, got up this morning got ready for work, went to leave and had a flat battery, joy, its black friday, i should have just stayed home today, but much to much work to do unfortunately. But it is still friday and weekend soon, i love them.
Mya i put the baby desert roses in a pot, i love them and i have potted the angels, i was smiling the whole time, it made my day, thankyou so much. I cant wait for them to start growing, i am going hunting in my yard this weekend for the perfect spot for them.
Jean the cake is divine, i enjoyed it with my cup of tea. We do not get fog here very often maybe 1 week a year in the wee hours of the morning in winter, this is a shame as i used to love foggy mornings when i lived down south, but i would not move now, i love the tropics much to much.
i had a pale headed lorakeet visit this morning, but unfortunately i did not get a great photo, they are such a pretty bird and we do not get them very often.
Chrissy and Colleen great pictures, i love all your gardens they are so pretty.
have to go work.